Na Wahine Kuilima o Ka Leo Kamaehu supports the diversity initiative for the advancement of women as defined by Starwood Hotels & Resorts. We strive to be known as the employer of choice and the company with the most diverse leadership. We look to increase the number of high-potential women in the pipeline for senior management and leadership positions. We endeavor to enrich all women within our organization through support services and development programs focused on training and mentorship.
The organization originated in 2003.
- Na Wahine says "Think Pink and Clink" (February 2015)
- Starwood Hawaii's Na Washine Kuilama Supports Breast Cancer Awareness During Month of February (Feburary 2015)
- Na Wahine Kuilima hosts Maui Mixer on (September 2014)
- Support the Maui Dresses Local Women for Success Clothing Drive (November 2013)
- Na Wahine Kuilima Dresses O'ahu Women for Success (September 2013)
June Cappiello, Director of Public Relations
Follow us on